Hey, Hey! ABD was listening! ABD swag for sale!

sayhello

Have Camera, Will Travel
So... I just got my box today for my Sep 1st Iceland Adventure (YAY!!!)

And inside my Adventure Handbook was an insert:

20180705_155549.jpg

ABD swag for sale!!

The offering right now is still pretty limited (all sorts of T-shirts and sweatshirt/hoodies with the ABD logo - or ABD "ship" logo - luggage tags, water bottle, etc) which are all customisable. But it's a start!! I wonder who we could contact to suggest things like baseball caps? :)

So far I bought luggage tags and a baseball T-shirt. Looking forward to more swag!!

Sayhello

Hmmm, not crazy about the designs but it's a start. Hopefully baseball caps next!

Thanks for posting....would love a hoodie but the largest size is XL....I wish Disney would realize that there are people bigger than an XL...

I saw these items when I was browsing the Disney Store website. I am thinking of ordering something for my husband as one of his Christmas gifts. Of course, I would throw in something for myself!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!