Here we come

zachary5

Earning My Ears
Well, we are down to the last few days and some quick and easy questions from those who have just returned.

1. How are the bugs?

2. How have the crowds been?

Thanks for your input.

You must really be excited, just 1 day + hrs. I am very envious.:tongue:
Haev a great time. I haven;t been since June, and the bugs weren't bad, then.

I cannot tell you how excited our 3 kids are. This is there first trip there and my DW hasn't been there in 18 years so it is going to be a lot of fun. Hopefully it will not be so crowded to limit our enjoyment. Hopefully those little pesky bugs won't bother us much either.

When we were there (7/13-7/20) there was no bug problem. The crowds, on the other hand, were HUGE - especially at MK. We tried to go to whichever parks did NOT have EMH each day. Definitely make use of FastPass. In hot, humid weather it helps not to be standing in line for so long - and bring your water bottles!!!

Have a great trip :)

will be a few days behind you:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
We'll be there on the 9th.
Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were at FW 7/25,26,27 and the bugs were not bad. Can't say anything about the crowds since we didn't go to the parks. I would still suggest you bring the bug spray and if you have any crowd spray you could try that:rolleyes:
We have 10 more days and we're back again, this time with the 2yo and 4yo grandsons.
Have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter