• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here Now.... Watch my video vlog from walt disney world!

>Ash<

The Lost Caballeros
Hi Guys,

im here at the moment in the world, i will be doing daily vlogs of all the silly things we get up to in disney world. yesterday was our first day and we were exhausted but i still managed to get a quick video filmed and i was going to post daily vlog videos here for all you guys on the dis to watch!! if you have any ideas or want me to film something in particular for you to share here please let me know!

SuperSorrell Walt Disney World Trip Vlog - 28th October 2015

check out my latest vlog where i talk about disney world epcots international food and wine festival. I also unbox a holographic r2d2 star wars droid and reveal my latest sorcerers of the magic kingdom cards - follow me on twitter @supersorrell or on www.supersorrell.com

SuperSorrell Disney World Vlog - Toy Unboxings and Hollywood Studios!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter