Here is the Fort Wilderness Halloween 2017 Golf Cart Parade Video

bama_ed

It's kind of fun to do the impossible-Walt Disney
Courtesy again this year of www.Mousesteps.com / JWL Media, here is the video from the 2017 Fort Wilderness Halloween Golf Cart Parade.

The overall winners were:

• Best Fort themed: The Fort Wilderness Food Truck
  • Best Disney themed: Wall-E
  • Best Overall themed: Steamboat Willie
For the record, my cart was the one just before Steamboat Willie. I heard that whistling tune ALL the way along the parade route.

Bama Ed

thanks for posting Ed...I loved listening to the kids near the camera! They were so excited to see the cool floats but most importantly getting the candy being tossed!

Missed the parade this year but already have our 2018 Halloween site booked. Thanks for posting. Always love to see the different ways people decorate!

my cart was the one just before Steamboat Willie. I heard that whistling tune ALL the way along the parade route.

1) Could have been worse.
2) It might have been an "its a small world" cart with the theme song.

I had never watched a Fort Wilderness Halloween golf cart parade in person until I was in the middle of this year's parade.

Having done it, now I'll have an idea of what's going on when all y'all report on it next year.

Rusty, at least I was close to greatness (in golf cart decorating) for just a little while. Iconcheers_zps2d1971b8.GIF

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter