Here I am moments at Disney

Rod B

Disney_dada83
I was chatting with my wife about our recent trip to Disney World. It had me thinking, What would you say is your "Here I am" moment at Disney? Not in a sense of OMG here I am in a nostalgia type of way, but as a moment of "Here I am" trying to do or try something where maybe you should of thought about it, or stuck with what you know.

My moment was when my wife and I went to Hollywood Studios this past summer. We decided to dine at Sci- Fi Diner, we got a table, It's our first time eating here so everything was great. The atmosphere, the service was great. So when it's time to order, HERE I AM deciding to take a lighter route trying the Black Garlic Ceasar Salad. Idk what made me think to order it. I think I wanted to feel like I'm having a fresh light lunch at Disney, but instead, I felt totally disappoianted in my decision.

So we get our meals, my wife got the Drive In BBQ Burger and her's was amazing. She's saying how delicious it is and how its perfect how she likes it, I eat my huge and I mean HUGE!!! plate of salad, and I'm like I shoulda got a Burger!!! The salad wasn't nasty, a bit much in portion, but seeing my wife in pure happiness with her juicy burger gave me the I think I made a wrong choice there trying to look hip and eat a salad moment.

Does anyone have a HERE I AM moment?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter