Help!

PNO4TE

I used to be the DIS Musician and a Jamborini...
I am trying to book rooms on the AP website and am having a problem. I cannot get through to the AP phone number either. It keeps kicking me to WDTC when I push any of the number selections!!

I can book a room using my AP which expires in September, but my DD keeps getting a message saying that there is an error in their website that is not allowing them to complete her booking.

She is 18 and has an AP that expires on July 4, 2005. She wanted to wait until after the first of the month to renew the AP for $$ reasons.

So... do you think the problem is her age or the fact that the pass is about to expire in 2 weeks?

Hope someone here knows the answer to this one. Thanks in advance :love:

weird - but I would think it's her pass...when you log in it tells you when your pass is good through, so that is loaded into the computer....

lillygator said:
weird - but I would think it's her pass...when you log in it tells you when your pass is good through, so that is loaded into the computer....

That was my first thought too. But the computer also knows that my pass expires in September.... I will be renewing it, of course. Thanks for the opinion! :wave2:

My pass expired on Monday and I can still get in. I am renewing 3 passes on Friday and purchasing a 4th for my 3 year old, but I was wondering if I still had access cause I am the 30 day renewal window. Just curious. Anyone know?

Denise

G&J's Mom said:
My pass expired on Monday and I can still get in. I am renewing 3 passes on Friday and purchasing a 4th for my 3 year old, but I was wondering if I still had access cause I am the 30 day renewal window. Just curious. Anyone know?

Denise

Denise --

My daughter can into the site too. But she cannot finish booking the room. So I am assuming it is that expiring pass that is the culprit. There is nothing on the WDW website that says an 18/19 year old cannot book a room. Good luck! :wizard:

Ahhh.....I see. I have not actually tried to book yet, but it gives me that renewal option on top. :rolleyes: Guess Disney is toying with us, :goodvibes

THanks!

I was having the same problem trying to book our second room with my husband's AP. I ended up booking the the second room with my AP, too.

I thought the problem might be that when I go to AP sight from our computer it automatically says "Hello Jo" so maybe it wouldn't recognize my husband's AP. Tried DH's AP from son's computer and still didn't work. AP Site did recognize my DS's (19) AP at his computer. Hubby either needs his own computer or something is messed up with is AP number?????

I ended up booking second room with my AP and there was no problem. I think, in the future, I will try to remember to have sites not save my information for future reference, although it does come in handy!

soccer mom said:
I was having the same problem trying to book our second room with my husband's AP. I ended up booking the the second room with my AP, too.

Has anyone else had any luck getting two rooms (2 different ressies, of course) with the same AP?

Well, I decided to try and book an early October trip online for the Fall AP offer. It DID let me completely book it. :rolleyes1 It was not the Best Rate Offer, but it let me book this offer, and it may very well cancel me. Well, I am off to renew my AP to keep that from happening. :teeth:

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter