Help!!

woodchuck

Mouseketeer
This will be ds first trip to WD and we would like to take him to ether CM os CP but we do not know which one cause we only want to do one! Which one would you say is better? Ds loves pooh and mickey! HELP!!

I would base my decision on what would be most convenient. If you have a non-park day and can do CM then you will see Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Chip & Dale and maybe Donald Duck. Then you can hit toontown or AK and wait in line for the Pooh characters. If you would rather then do the CP and see the Pooh characters and wait the line for Mickey.

IMHO the line for MM is always soooo long that if meeting characters is most important I would do CM and get Mickey and Minnie "met" and then stand the line for the Pooh Characters as the line dosen't get as long. Hit toon town 1st thing and head to the tent and you should not have much of a wait. Otherwise wait until parade time or very late in the day.

TJ

That is a good one I never thought of that mm line is so long and it moves slow too! That just makes me want to do the CM even more! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter