• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help!

itutorfortravel

I tutor high school math to pay for my travel addi
I've got a humongous mess on my hands!

apparently over time I have created multiple profiles for family members...

for instance, there were 3 profiles for my daughter, one had the resort on it with the magic band order, another had her PAP, and yet another had dining and fast passes!

to try to keep my sanity, I cancelled all dining and reassigned the PAP. but the fast passes are still a problem. I can't figure out how to delete them so I can start over again. it's not allowing me to reassign it to the "real" profile for my daughter.

i'm at my wits end! :headache::headache::headache: anyone know what I can do?

thanks!

Quickly call Disney IT. Not sure if you can find the number, but should be somewhere on the MB or FP+ site.... have them consolidate the extra profiles.

You want this taken care of before you go, or you'll spend vacation time dealing with it! Good luck!

MDX phone number 407-939-5277

Sorry for your problems:
I have the same ongoing issues cause I have to have multiple MDX accounts due to multiple DVC memberships and having to keep them separate at all times.

I also had the same problem, and member services was able to help. They couldn't remove the extra profile, but they designated one of my DH's profiles as a "ghost" and put a certain character picture on it - seems that character is known to represent the unused profiles. She then consolidated all of the tickets and FP+ reservations on the "good" profile.

I had this problem initially, just make sure you have the passes and reservations and FP booked for the same one of the profile you are actually using. You can edit the profile of your family/friends and there is a box that you can uncheck if they don't travel frequently with you. Once that box isn't checked the extra profiles for each will be under 'friends' and not 'family' Also changing the character of the profile is helpful to identify which one has the tickets, ADRs, etc.

I found the app on my phone was MUCH easier to make changes on than using the Ipad or laptop. Good luck!

THANK YOU everyone! I ended up being on hold forever when I called Disney so I just deleted everything attached to the profiles I wanted to eliminate and basically started over! I was able to reassign tickets so that wasn't an issue, and I think the problem is pretty much resolved. I can see that the resort, PAPs, and FPs are all attached to the profiles I want them on, but what's really weird is that dining is not showing up for any of them! We're not doing the dining plan so I don't know if this is an issue, but any idea why this would be the case?

I am SOOO happy this problem reared its ugly head now and not after we got to WDW. I could see this putting a serious damper on our trip had we had to deal with it on vacation.

THANK YOU everyone! I ended up being on hold forever when I called Disney so I just deleted everything attached to the profiles I wanted to eliminate and basically started over! I was able to reassign tickets so that wasn't an issue, and I think the problem is pretty much resolved. I can see that the resort, PAPs, and FPs are all attached to the profiles I want them on, but what's really weird is that dining is not showing up for any of them! We're not doing the dining plan so I don't know if this is an issue, but any idea why this would be the case?

I am SOOO happy this problem reared its ugly head now and not after we got to WDW. I could see this putting a serious damper on our trip had we had to deal with it on vacation.

You can add your dining reservations to the profile you want by looking up with the confirmation number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter