???? help?

iwant2go2disney

Earning My Ears
Hi all ,
First off I want to say I love this site!
I am planninning a trip to disney March 10-15.
I really want to stay at the disney resorts. The problem I am having is I hate to buy the package with the tickets because I have 2 adult unused days from 4 dhoppers which were purchased in 91 therefore I don't want to waste those.

Don't buy the package...just go for the room by itself and buy whatever type of tickets you need. We never buy the pkg. you do better by getting it seperately it most cases.

I agree with ceecee! It is quite possible to get better rates by just booking the room only rates. Sometimes the package includes perks that you don't use, (but pay for).

Another suggestion is to see about turning in the unused tickets to up another Park hopper. I'm not sure what they call that, but I know others have done this.
Gerri

We don't ever buy the package. It is much more than we use on it. We have transferred our old tickets to new park hoppers. It is very easy and simple. March is my favorite time of year to go. It is great!!! Have a wonderful vacation!

Before you book your room, remember to check out mousesavers.com for any available discounts on room rates. We used one of their codes for our December trip and saved a bundle! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter