Help with Shuttle Bus

Brumeiser

Total Disney Nut
I am not finding much luck on finding any type of shuttle buses that goes from the Disney Spring Resort to Royal Caribbean port at port Canaveral. The only thing I found was Uber for around 120 dollars. Any other way to go from MCO to Holiday Inn at Disney Springs, then Holiday inn to the Port and then from the Port to MCO? We were trying to avoid renting a car but if we have to I guess we will rethink our plans. Thanks everyone.

I am not finding much luck on finding any type of shuttle buses that goes from the Disney Spring Resort to Royal Caribbean port at port Canaveral. The only thing I found was Uber for around 120 dollars. Any other way to go from MCO to Holiday Inn at Disney Springs, then Holiday inn to the Port and then from the Port to MCO? We were trying to avoid renting a car but if we have to I guess we will rethink our plans. Thanks everyone.
Mears apparently offers service between MCO & the port. I suppose you could take a shuttle to MCO, and then get on another bus to the port, but the cost for 2 or more riders might be more than the cost of an Uber (which is usually the case for any shuttle.)

However, be advised that it may be difficult to find an Uber driver willing to take you to the port, for 2 reasons:
  1. It's a long drive, and it's likely that the driver will be returning empty (with no fare) on the return trip, and
  2. There is a great deal of confusion among Orlando drivers regarding whether or not a special permit is required to drop off at the port, and whether there is a drop-off fee, and whether Uber will collect and reimburse the driver for any such fee. As usual, Uber does not take any responsibility for informing drivers of the facts, and Uber will not defend drivers against any tickets or fines for not knowing the facts.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter