Help with room discounts

jel0511

DIS Veteran
Hi -

We're thinking of spending 2 nights at Universal before our 8 night stay at WDW. I just went to the Universal website to get a price quote for our two days and I was quoted $284 a night at Portifino, and $349 at Hard Rock. I really didn't think it was that much to stay on-site there, usually there are good deals, but being a newbie to Universal, I don't know where to look for good deals and any help would be appreciated!!!!

Ouch! The discounts I'm aware of are: AAA, Annual Pass (if you're buying a 2 day pass anyway, the hotel,food and merchandise discounts you get might make it worth it), Entertainment Book, Fan Club Pass, airline employee and travel agent.

Check for these discounts. You don't need any of them until you check in.

Good luck!

Hi Lori,
I sent you a private message with some advice also.

RobinLyn :)

I booked two rooms at Portofino for two nights in August (8/9-8/10) for $150/night/room with the Entertainment discount.

I think HRH was slightly less, but we wanted PB. The Universal Club and AAA were not as good for this time (I asked for all three).

YMMV...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter