• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

help with NCL

rmbreset

<font color="red">Just curious<br><font color=teal
Hi, well after three great cruises with Disney we are going to try NCL, we are booked on the Dawn out of N.Y. C. in Feb. 5 , 2004 for a 10 night carib. We could not pass up the great rate, the fact we will not need any air fare , and the wonderful thought of getting out of N.Y. in February. Does any one here know where I can post to find people traveling on this ship so that i can hook my kids up with some pen pals ?
Thanks !

p.s. any body hear ever cruise on the Dawn ?

Go to Cruisecritic.com. They have great board with excellent participation for NCL, RCI, and Carnival. They don't have very good participation in the Disney boards, but NCL is very very strong. We've met many good friends through Cruisecritic on NCL prior to cruising. You'll love NCL as well. I am jealous that you get to go NCL for 10 days and I have to go Disney for 7. (Disney was not our choice, but we are traveling with friends w/kids and they wanted DCL, Oh well).

thanks, thats just what I was looking for, found a post on the cruise that is up to 7 pages already !!!

I will do that, sailing out of N.Y.C. the first week of February sure won't be like sailing out of Florida.... no bon voyage deck parties i guess (it would be parkas mandatory !!) I have a stretch limo reserved thats (now imagine this) a 30 foot Lincoln Navigator w/all wheel drive ,it's about 90 miles to the pier and i want to be sure we get there snow strom or not !!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter