Help with Disney Math?

Dulcee

Mouseketeer
So I'm trying to price things out and figure out if the new dining deals being released in November would be worth it for my family.

We currently have CBR booked (rack rate) for 8 nights = $2853.04
Tickets directly through Disney (6 day PH, 2 adults, 2 kids) = $3091.84
Total = 5944.88

When I put that through as a package and add the QS dining plan the total becomes $7818.... which puts my math for the QS dining for 2 adults and 2 kids at 234.14 per night, or a total of $1873 for 8 nights.

The prices I see posted everywhere are 57.01 for adults and 23.83 for kids... which should be $161.68 per night for 2 adults and 2 kids, a total of $1293.
Where is the extra $580 suddenly coming from?

Did they already change the price of the QS dining plan? Or am I missing something?
I have spreadsheets. I don't understand what I'm missing here. Sigh.

Are your dates/room type available at CBR for the package? Maybe that's why it's not working??? Call Disney. Your prices for the QSDP are correct.

Are your dates/room type available at CBR for the package? Maybe that's why it's not working??? Call Disney. Your prices for the QSDP are correct.
Yup, I'm running it for the same dates and the same style of room that we currently have booked as a room-only package.

In fact, if I take away the dining package... the price accurately reflects the price of 6-day park hoppers and the room. It is adding the dining plan that causes the price difference.

Well, I called. For some reason, it kept adding in the dining plan as 4 adults. Explains the discrepancy. Trying to get it fixed now!
That's great! I believe the kids tickets should be 50%, too. Hope it works for you!

So I'm trying to price things out and figure out if the new dining deals being released in November would be worth it for my family.

We currently have CBR booked (rack rate) for 8 nights = $2853.04
Tickets directly through Disney (6 day PH, 2 adults, 2 kids) = $3091.84
Total = 5944.88

When I put that through as a package and add the QS dining plan the total becomes $7818.... which puts my math for the QS dining for 2 adults and 2 kids at 234.14 per night, or a total of $1873 for 8 nights.

The prices I see posted everywhere are 57.01 for adults and 23.83 for kids... which should be $161.68 per night for 2 adults and 2 kids, a total of $1293.
Where is the extra $580 suddenly coming from?

Did they already change the price of the QS dining plan? Or am I missing something?
I have spreadsheets. I don't understand what I'm missing here. Sigh.
I just read about this deal dropping in November, how do you know if CBR and your dates will be available?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter