• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help - Urgent opinion needed on Accomodation auction...

emmalgin

Mouseketeer
Need answer by 7:00 pm tonight.....

Am coming on March 9th. Am looking at auctions to find accomodation. Have been out bid and don't know if I should/hope wait for another auction.

Probably need a 1-bedroom.

Or do I keep bidding?

Thanks,

Or do I keep bidding?

Well that depends......are you currently bidding on a 1 bedroom? What property is it, what is the auction up to, and what does that property normally go for?

try skyauction.com and instead of the auction go to the "ready,set, go" add on the left and follow the directions under the "299" aweek button...this will give you a number of condos in the area...then look at "available dates" and see if you match up.....In the the dates wanted selection put in a date about a week before you want to go and extend the search for "two weeks" this will give a lot dates......we did this with Orange Lake and it was wonderful...very close to Disney are Orange Lake, Silver Lake, Celebration, Summer Bay, Westgate, and Cypress Point...good luck....Ted

We leave in 7 hours for WDW! We are staying in a 3br/3ba villa that I "won" at skyauctions.com. For info on how I bid, how site works, etc, go over to budget board and look at my post "last minute trip but getting amazing bargains" (or somesuch). I detailed my experience w/skyauctions.com. Hope you get what you want/need!

Leebee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter