Help - tech. computer help needed

AMClvsMKY

<font color=navy>DIS Veteran<font color=darkcoral>
I have about 3 websites that I can not longer play games on. When I click on the particular room or game, I get kicked off the entire internet. Can anyone help?? My DH is famous for throwing things out but it has never affected my games before. I checked with my provider and they have no suggestions other than e-mail the help on the sites but I haven't hear anything back from them yet.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

Have you installed any new programs lately? That same thing happened to me right after I installed a firewall program. I didn't have it set correctly. My poor boyfriend suddenly couldn't play cards online anymore and had no clue why. I ended up uninstalling that program because it caused more problems then it helped. I hope you get it figured out.

Michelle

My DH added something new from our provider but they say it has nothing to do with them. I have found 2 more sites that it does this with and they are not game sites. I'm so confused!!

Originally posted by AMClvsMKY
My DH added something new from our provider but they say it has nothing to do with them. I have found 2 more sites that it does this with and they are not game sites. I'm so confused!!

So, what did he install?

Basically it was an update from our provider - webmail, new start page, more storage. They have assured me that that would in no way affect my ability to access certain sites. That was it.

what operating system are you running? Like windows 98 or XP?
what version of internet explorer is on it (click help and about in internet explorer)
How do you access the internet? Is it dial up? cable modem?

We have Windows Xp and are using netscape 7.0 and have a cable modem. Sorry, I don't know much about this, does that help?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter