Help resizing pictures, please

Pea-n-Me

DIS Veteran
Can someone explain to me how to make a picture smaller to post?

I used to do this on photbucket but now, well, you know. (And I haven't uploaded all to my SmugMug yet, and may not for all pics I want to post here.)

Basically just wondering if there is a way to do it on the devices themselves, I guess.

I do know how to post pics here, but when I try to upload, some files are too big.

Thank you!

Can someone explain to me how to make a picture smaller to post?

I used to do this on photbucket but now, well, you know. (And I haven't uploaded all to my SmugMug yet, and may not for all pics I want to post here.)

Basically just wondering if there is a way to do it on the devices themselves, I guess.

I do know how to post pics here, but when I try to upload, some files are too big.

Thank you!
I use Paint to resize. But it can also be done in Windows Photo Viewer.

Flickr still has a free hosting option. Then you can decide from various sizes what you want to post.

I was hoping to find a way to do it right on my phone. Guess it still involves going to another site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!