Help- Post Card- New Reservations

p2oh

Faith Trust and Pixie Dust
I am so jazzed! We are going in May had reservations at All Star Movies with the Disney Club Discount. Well, I got a post card for the moderates, we've never stayed anywhere but the All Stars. I called and got a rate $185 cheaper for the week than we were paying, staying at the CBR. So now, I need to know what to request at CBR, building floor, everything there is to know. I am so excited I feel like I won a prize! Any info you guys can provide would be awsome! TIA!:D

congrats!! :)

I love CBR, take a look at my web site! I just got back a few days ago from CBR and added a lot of new pics. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! :)

Congrats!!!

We were almost in the same boat as you. We were planning to stay at ASMo in June, but then got the post card. We are now staying at PO-Riverside. I am so excited to get to try a Moderate. We really enjoyed ASMo, so I hope this is even better. Don't know anything about CBR, but it looks beautiful and was our second choice if we couldn't get Riverside. Enjoy your trip and your great rate!

Thanks for all of the great info SeaSpray. Your website is great! I am soooooo excited!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter