**Help Please**Making girls autograph book

luvlife

Mouseketeer
Our family will be visiting Disney this November and I have made over 60 pages for the characters. My idea is to print out the pages on heavier paper and have the pages bound with a clear plastic cover.
The problem I'm having is that the pictures I have found from searching on the internet are not coming out clear when I print them.
I would also like to know if anyone has a different idea for the cover of the book, I was hoping to find something with a hard surface.

Thanks in advance for any and all help! I would really appreciate a nudge in the right direction:)

Look down at the creative DISign subforum on the boards... They have a bunch of GREAT, AWESOME disigners that share their work... You can print them and have them bound to use as your autograph book..

Donatalie is one I used in the past...
but if you open the thread about disigners there are TONS of them that share their work!!!

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105

Thank you so much for your quick response, I've been trying to find the pages but I will try posting over there.

I'm so excited to see the girls faces when I finally get this finished :)

Thanks, I will look into using mat board as covers. I wonder if they have that at Wal-mart? I don't have any craft stores around here and I'm so looking forward to getting this done before the weekend. If they don't have it I will just have to wait till this weekend when I can head over to Michael's ;)

Just to let you know, I was in Jo-Ann's today and they had a lot of Disney stickers on sale for 30% off.

Thanks, I will look into using mat board as covers. I wonder if they have that at Wal-mart? I don't have any craft stores around here and I'm so looking forward to getting this done before the weekend. If they don't have it I will just have to wait till this weekend when I can head over to Michael's ;)

Anywhere that has a picture framing department.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter