Help Ms. Prissy plan

LilTinkFan

Mouseketeer
Please let me explain, i am Ms. Prissy. I was given the title by my children. I like the great indoors! Indoor plumbing, hot water, heat and a/c, appliances, wifi, a bed. I hate bugs. All types. But I LOVE my children.

My son loves to hike and camp. Since his older sister left for college and dad is away on business, I have agreed to take him on a weekend trip. It will be at the end of this month. I would like to stay within a two hour drive of Pittsburgh.

I was told we have an "easy up" tent. Portable camp stove. Etc supplies. There must be a bath house wherever we stay. Please, I am going round and round on the OH-WV-PA state parks pages. Be kind to this newbie. Please send some park recommendations.

Thank you!

Thanks! I just don't know where to start. And the web is confusing. I can see lodging rates and reservations for cabins but not campgrounds.

Please let me explain, i am Ms. Prissy. I was given the title by my children. I like the great indoors! Indoor plumbing, hot water, heat and a/c, appliances, wifi, a bed. I hate bugs. All types. But I LOVE my children.

My son loves to hike and camp. Since his older sister left for college and dad is away on business, I have agreed to take him on a weekend trip. It will be at the end of this month. I would like to stay within a two hour drive of Pittsburgh.

I was told we have an "easy up" tent. Portable camp stove. Etc supplies. There must be a bath house wherever we stay. Please, I am going round and round on the OH-WV-PA state parks pages. Be kind to this newbie. Please send some park recommendations.

Thank you!

The following PA State parks have camping that are closer to the Pittsburgh area, Moraine, Pyamutuning, Laurel Hill. Yellow Creek and Ohio Pyle. Reservations are made thru the reserve america, the link to make reservations will be on the State Park website. I can assure you of this, no matter where you go, there will not be wifi, in the state parks. If you want wifi, you would have to stay at a private campground and I am not as familiar out that way, as we are in the Southcentral part of the state.

We headed down to Coopers Rock in WV. Great place. Horrible neighbors. Car battery died. Spent our four hour "hike" time trying to get auto services. Blah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter