help me make a decision

AKL concierge or Poly gardenview...which would you choose?

• Akl concierge 4 nights savannah view

• Poly gardenview 7 nights

Results are only viewable after voting.

dansyr

I'm a loser
Ok, help me make a decision. We booked AKL concierge w/ the comeback rate for about $1700 for 4 nights. Now with the new fairytale pkg. we could get POLY gardenview for 7 nights for about $1800.

What do I do??

Always wanted to stay at the poly...but chances are unless they offer the comeback rate again ...we'll never be able to afford akl concierge.....help

Hi.. I am curious

What is the rate for 7 nights fairytale at AKL Concierge? how much more than 7 nights fairytale Poly ?

Don't forget with concierge you get breakfast everyday + drinks + snacks + + + desserts + + +

>>^..^<<

ok, here are the prices I got ( with dc membership)-all are 7 nights

AKL concierge - 2417
Poly GV - 1855.21
Poly LV - 2238.67
Poly GV w/ silver add on - 2910 w/ transfers + insurance
Poly GV concierge - 2388.97 w/ transfers and insurance

My honest advice - as much as I LOVE Animal Kingdom Concierge - I would not want to see you lose 3 days of your holiday and stay 4 nights at AKL - when you can stay 7 nights at Poly for the same price.

If money is tight - then go with the GV at Poly... if you can splurge then go with the GV Convierge at Poly - it is still cheaper than AKL concierge...

Good Luck! I know it is hard to decide - but if choosing between two deluxe resorts is your only problem in life then you are laughing!!!

Let us know what you decide

>>^..^<<

Thanks >>^..^<<

I know...life is rough ...right...lol

We're giving it until Sunday to decide....I kinda want to stay AKl concierge....but I want to stay at the poly. If I could convince dbf to to do Poly concierge....I would have no problem.....but this will be our 2nd trip this year and whenever the cost starts to go up....he starts to get stressed.
So, if anyone has any advice on how to convince him to spend a little more I think my problem would be solved.
If this was our only trip this year I don't think I would have a problem.

I would choose the Poly, no questions asked. I mean, 7 nights instead of 4, the convenience, the view, the pool and beach? Oh yeah... if it were me, there would be no question!

AKL is so far out there its almost like not being on property, beautiful as it is.

The atmosphere, the room size and the access to the monorail, and the TTC... yep, Poly, all the way!!!!

I'm not familiar with the rules of the comeback rate. Since you booked 4 nights at AKL concierge they can't reduce the number of nights to say 2? Then you could switch resorts and stay at the Poly for say 4 nights w/garden view. As much as you want to stay at AKL concierge I would hate to "lose" 3 nights of vacation. Time is something I always want more of while at WDW (or any vacation). Then I'm not so worried about weather and going, going all the time in order to do and see what we'd like to. If you could split the time you'd get the best of both worlds. Just a thought. Let us know what you decide. You'll have a fabulous time no matter what you choose!!!

Do you think if I show my dbf this thread ......he will see the light....lol?

Though I never have stayed at the Poly or AKL...I would definitely woud choose Poly for 7 days vs. AKL for only 4 nights. 3 extra nights at Disney...oh yeaaaahh!!

Hi dans!! I think I would take 7 days at the Poly also over 4 at AKL or anywhere else for that matter. When I called about the package for our family I was suprised to get a higher quote for AKL concierge than Poly concierge. Used to be AKL was always cheaper but no more I guess.
What dates are you going?

Awww we are going to miss you by a month. We are going Oct 7-14 and hitting MNSSHP on Oct 10. Its our first one so we are very excited--I already bought my tickets!
We normally go in Sept and we love it. Yes its hot but its hot here in Texas too so what the hey and with the low crowds we rarely have a wait of over 15 min for the rides.

i would say the longer trip.i have always wanted to try AKL but it never seems to work out.Go for the 7 day over 4 anytime:p .we will be at OKW the 6th-12th of September

Just wanted to let you guys know...we decided to stick with AKL concierge. DBF doesn't have much more vacation time so we decided to do only the 4 nights.....bummer...oh well maybe poly next year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter