• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! July Photo Question

BlackPearl695

Mouseketeer
I wasn't sure where to post this thread, so if I put it in the wrong place, mods please feel free to move it.

We will be visiting WDW in July 2016 and my son has asked that we have his Senior pictures done while we are there. We have a photographer lined up already but we need a couple of locations. We are looking for locations outside the parks, most likely on resort property, where there are no crowds. Maybe on one of the beaches? Can anyone help? Please feel free to post your pictures of beautiful locations around the resorts. My husband is liking Coronado and Port Orleans Riverside so far. Hoping for some great ideas to run with.

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated!:thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter