Help! I'm trying to plan a surprise trip!

JCTigger

All it takes is faith and trust and a little bit o
Hey guys my mom and I decided that for my fathers 50th birthday next year we should take him to Disney World... however.... how do we get him down there with out giving it away my parents are divorced but still close friends but we can't figure out how to get him there and we really dont want to tell him... Some one please help me!
~Jill:confused: :earsboy:

Wow, that's a tough one... Do you have any friends or relatives down there? Maybe you could say that a friend has some extra room at their time share and invited you all to come for a couple days and see some sort of attraction/show/event with them (something that is on a much lower scale and lesser known than one of the parks). You could tell him it might be fun for a quick weekend trip, and since it's close to his birthday maybe you could celebrate it while you're there (if you don't mention his birthday at all he might get a little suspicious as to why it's happening right around that time). Then once you get there, break the news that you'll be staying more than just a few days, and you're treating him to WDW for his birthday.

That's the best I can come up with! I can't see how you could keep the trip a complete surprise, so maybe if you just fool him into thinking it's something less than what it is you would still allow for a certain amount of surprise.

Good luck and let us know what you decide to do!

-Laura :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter