Help identifying/finding this blanket??

purplefern

Earning My Ears
(I'd post a picture,but I don't know how)
It's a (presumably, since it's so old it's just gray now...) pink blanket with hearts that has Minnie Mouse and Daisy with hula hoops and animals. Daisy has a cat playing with a ball on top of the hula hoop, and Minnie has Lady jumping through another hula hoop. It also has Minnie and Daisy holding hands on it. The other side is white with different colored hearts.

I have had this blanket for as long as I can remember,but it's starting to fall apart.So, I thought I'd try to buy another one on Ebay or something.But I can't find any proof it even exists! Please, can someone help me track it down somewhere, or at least can tell me that they've seen/had one before and can confirm that it actually exists? Please help so I know I'm not crazy, and I can know that this blanket actually exists somewhere.

You need to get to ten posts, then you can post a picture by directly uploading it your post. Without a photo, it's pretty hard to help identify an item. That being said, Disney makes so many items, it might not be that easy to track down a single item.

Hey, I know no one cares about this post anymore, but I just thought I'd add that I finally found it after copious amounts of google searching. Turns out someone is selling the exact same blanket on Ebay for $199.95!!! Apparently if it wasn't falling apart, my blanket is worth $200. Who knew? I literally could only find this ONE result after all my searching. It's so weird.

Hey, I know no one cares about this post anymore, but I just thought I'd add that I finally found it after copious amounts of google searching. Turns out someone is selling the exact same blanket on Ebay for $199.95!!! Apparently if it wasn't falling apart, my blanket is worth $200. Who knew? I literally could only find this ONE result after all my searching. It's so weird.
YEAH! I know how frustrating it is that ebay is just about the only source for so many vintage disney items. I would think it useful/helpful for disney to maintain its own catalog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!