Help! I need advice about a code.

stacy2197

Mouseketeer
Hi, I can't remember the name of the code but it was the one for disney visa. I used it to reserve my room before I knew it was for disney card users. I beleive I used it the first day it was out. I've heard two differnt things. First if you don't have the visa they will charge you rack rate. Second, as long as you booked before a certain date you should be fine. Does anyone know what is true. Also if I paid it off in advance do you think I would be covered. Please help I need advice.:(
Stacy

According to Mousesavers.com ( http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html ), the code is CZF. I think even if you paid your vacation in full, you can still make use of any discounts. As for whether you can use this code if you are not a Disney Visa card holder, I've read a number of posts about this at the Budget board. I don't think anyone has a definitive answer.

The official word from Disney is that if you made your reservation by a certain date (I don't remember the date!) with the CZF code, the rate was okay. However, if you made any modifications to the reservation (like changing resorts), you would not be able to use the code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter