• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help!!! I can make my adr tommorrow!!

disneychard

Mouseketeer
Which way is it easier to make them on line or calling? I booked my trip with a ta, and also have the dining plan. I read on the board that you have to pull up your reservation number, I won't have one since I booked with a ta. Help, Thank you inadvance

:confused3

If you don't have the reservation #, you'll have to do it over the phone. I think I remember reading somewhere on the boards that your TA can make your reservations for you as well, might be easier this way. Hope this helps.

We booked our trip through a AAA TA and we had our confirmation number within a week of making the reservation. You should have gotten some type of paperwork for your trip reservation and having put down a deposit. Your confirmation number should be on that paperwork. It worked perfectly for making my ADRs - had them all done in about 15 minutes.

You don't NEED your room reservation # for booking online. Just a disney online accound which is free.

You don't NEED your room reservation # for booking online. Just a disney online accound which is free.

You do need your reservation number from your TA. If you have that, you can book your own ADR's online. Just be sure to login and link your reservation number (if you are staying on property) so that you can make them 180+10. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter