HELP can't make a new website

CapHook

Mouseketeer
I followed the directions to make a wdwinfo web page. This has failed three times - twice yesterday and once today so I want to ask before I do it again.

I filled out this form
<I><B>
Create a New User

User:
Use a single word. No spaces, only letters and numbers
Required

Full Name:
Required

Community: Personal Disney Web Pages Our Disney Trip Family Photo Album All About Me Required
Title For Your Web:
Required

Email Address:
Required

How did you get to our site?
Do you have any comments?

</B></I>

When I click submit the next page never completely loads. Yesterday I let it try to finish loading for over an hour.

What you needed to do is when it appears to have stopped downloading data (look at the status bar on the bottom of the browser), you needed to click the STOP button. It should have then shown you the name and password that you should use.

You should contact godzilla@wdwinfo.com . He will be able to help you out on fixing the first one and deleting the other two you made.

i had the same problem and some people here kindly did it for me. I didn't show anything at the bottom. How are you making out with it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter