Help! Can't edit my profile (picture, signature, etc)

Gustavo Castanheira

Earning My Ears
Hi there!

I'm returning to these boards after two years of absence and I can't edit my profile (picture, signature, etc), even after signing in. I can access my profile but can't make any chenges, as if I was browsing another user's profile.

Thanks in advance!

Gustavo, after 10 posts, give the system a little time to register that you have 10 posts and you'll be able to add a picture, etc. In the meantime, if you want to send a picture to me to add for you I can do that. Send it to maryjo@wdwinfo.com.

Welcome back!

Thank you all for the information. Didn't know about the 10 posts requirement. Guess I've been lurking a little bit too much :D

Mary Jo, I'll add my picture later. I have some some messages to post in the Transportation Board about rental car prices and I'll have my 10 posts very soon. But thanks again for your help.

EDIT: Changed!

Last edited:

Hmm. Haven't been on here in a while - i guess they have to be 10 recent posts. Well - this counts as two! My kids are not that young anymore - need to update!

Hmm. Haven't been on here in a while - i guess they have to be 10 recent posts. Well - this counts as two! My kids are not that young anymore - need to update!
It doesn't have to be recent posts. You are able to start conversations, so the system recognizes that you have 10 posts. Are you having difficulty with something?

Awesome, I was just trying to do the same thing. Thanks!

I am in the same boat, all my signature details are from my last trip in 2013. I cant seem to find where to change it!! Help?

I am in the same boat, all my signature details are from my last trip in 2013. I cant seem to find where to change it!! Help?
Hover over your username in the upper right. Click on "Signature". Make changes in the window there. Be sure to click "Save changes" at the bottom of the page when done.

Glad I checked here...thought I had lost my mind in figuring out how to edit my signature too! I'm a lurker more than anything too!

I've been on these boards since 2011, how is it today is the first day I've ever posted anything?? Gah. Thank you for asking this, it's been driving me up the wall all night! Hahaha.

Thank you for the info! I'm planning another trip this September & wanted to add an updated ticker. I find this forum so helpful in every aspect of my vacation planning! Thanks guys :)

I have a signature question. How would I get mine to extend across the width of the message, rather than all in a narrow column? I used to have a list by year but I removed the hard returns and it still looks like this. Thanks!

UPDATE: It seems to have worked! I have no idea why....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter