Hello I'm new here

Designed4dis

Earning My Ears
Hello all I am new here and kinda lost.... I have been long time listener to the Dis, I was actually one of the people behind the designers against hate Pulse fundraiser shirts the Dis team promoted last year. I designed the Tiki Bar shirt.

A little bit about myself and disney....

I have been visiting WDW since 1994 (I was 8) and my family visited every year until 2007 when i became very ill. I am now better and my wife and I have had lots of Disney adventures in the past 4 years

Here are a list of our trips

WDW- May 2013
Disneyland Paris (engagement) February 2014
WDW- Halloween October 2014
WDW - Honeymoon March 2015
Disneyland paris- Christmas December 2015
Disneyland - end of 60th anniversary February 2016
Disneyland - Halloween October/ November 2016
D23 tour of the Disney Studios and Walt's office Burbank- November 2016
Disneyland Paris - January 2017
Hong Kong Disneyland- February 2017
Tokyo Disneyland Resort -February 2017
Disneyland Paris - 25th Anniversary May2017

I love talking Disney and making new friends :) I look forward to interacting with you all and if you have any questions about the non American parks I LOVE talking about them

Welcome to the DIS! Your list of visits is impressive. I have done Tokyo, and I loved it! I would like to visit all the parks worldwide someday.

Have fun on the boards!

Thanks :) we are aiming for Shanghai next year to complete them all, Tokyo is amazing! What was your favourite attraction?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!