Hello everyone!

ILOVEDVC

Earning My Ears
I thought I'd introduce myself. I've been a member of these boards for a while, but kind of just looked around, and made a few postings here and there, but never ventured into this area before. This is possibly one of the coolest things I've ever seen! A Disney board for weight loss.....!!!

Anyway, weight-wise and personal-life wise, I'm probably at the lowest point of my entire life. This board looks like I may have another chance of giving weight loss a shot. I've been so overweight for so many years, and I must lose about 80 pounds to be a relatively normal weight. I've truly given up after trying every diet/program. I get started, and then I give up, time after time after time. What is it in our psyche that makes one NOT want to take care of ourselves?? It just makes me want to cry.

So please bear with me as I whine my way through this. I look forward to conversing with all of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter