Having trouble with disneyworld.com looking up stay dates

cottontail

DIS Veteran
I have being trying for about a week to look up dates for a disney vacation. The ate the page kept coming up and now donald duck saying we had to duck out. Has anyone been able to look any travel dates?

Deb.

When this happens to me (which is often), I try one or both of the following things:

1) Try a Firefox browser instead of Chrome

2) Try an Incognito browser on Chrome

Usually one or both of those work, but every now and then they don't.

HTH! :)

Thanks, it worked one day and today I'm back to seeing the "we had to duck out" on the page. Just wondering is something is wrong with the disney website.

Deb.

Its funny - I don't even try to use Firefox browser for MDE anymore, just IE. OP did you clear your browser cookies and history? That helps sometimes. Or, use the cell phone app or ipad app - sometimes that's far better. (But, for the apps: I've noticed that it doesn't have updated FP I've made on the laptop sometimes until I log out and back in to the app.)

Hi all, I have tried all those things and nothing is working. Have I checked out the sites too many times,. It is saying had to duck out. Is no one else getting this message.

This has been happening to me for weeks! I have used a PC, a mac and my iphone all the same. If you clear your history etc it works once then goes back to donald message! As I discovered this weekend, it happens when you dont choose a resort. If you look at all resorts you get the message. If you choose one resort for your search it works. Kind of annoying.

Chrome browser seems to consistently work better then IE for the disney website. I also find if you just click 'refresh' when that error comes up, the page will usually reload correctly. Since there are thousands of combinations of PC's/browsers/operating systems, you just never know what might be causing this. Perhaps some other programs you have running in the background on your PC might also be an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!