• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have You Ever Tried Dipping Sauces with Your Disneyland Churro?

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
Zoë recently tried the Guava Cream Cheese Dipping Sauce with her beloved churro from the Churro Cart near the Matterhorn Bobsleds at Disneyland, and she was quite surprised by how much she enjoyed it.

Read her review here and tell us if you've ever tried any of the dipping sauces with your churros!

Churro-Dip-Header.jpg

I can think of only four that I have definitely had, and they were all seasonal.

Chai Spiced Churro with the Coffee Cream dipping sauce (2023) - it was fine, but actually needed more chai AND more coffee flavor

Maleficent Churro with peanut butter dipping sauce (2023) - the churro was chocolate cookie dusted and the peanut butter dip was colored green to match Maleficent. This one was really good, but very rich! I definitely could not finish it all.

Pumpkin spice churro with cream cheese dip - they definitely didn't have this in 2023, and when I did have it I believe it was in DTD at California Churros. It was delicious though.

Regular churro with peppermint dip (not to be confused with the peppermint bark churro in DCA) - Had this in 2022 at Christmas and the dip was very good. Was suprised it went so well with the cinnamon sugar.

Zoë recently tried the Guava Cream Cheese Dipping Sauce with her beloved churro from the Churro Cart near the Matterhorn Bobsleds at Disneyland, and she was quite surprised by how much she enjoyed it.

Read her review here and tell us if you've ever tried any of the dipping sauces with your churros!

View attachment 854043
I never have but now I want to lol. I somehow never even realized that are sauces. I'll look next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter