Have you ever been serenaded?

Yes. My BF doesn't sing, but he is a great guitar player and he'll play for me alot.

Well, my DH and I met 24 years ago while performing in a dinner theatre production of "Camelot". I was Guenevere and he was Lancelot and every performance, he sang "If Ever I Would Leave You" in my "boudoir" on stage. It's no wonder we fell in love!

He also sang "Boys and Girls Like You and Me" to me when we appeared last year in "State Fair" here in Florida.

I still melt when that sort of thing happens...;)

Before we got married...The first time DH and I went to the beach together, it was totally deserted. I fell asleep, and awoke to him singing bits & pieces of several different love songs.

I remember thinking to myself, "no matter what happens for the rest of my life, even if we don't ever see each other again...I'LL NEVER FORGET THIS MOMENT!!!"

He still sings along to love songs in the car, and changes the wording to suit "us"...he's a sweety.

dh does all the time...in public. it's REALLY embarrassing!

Stephen is learning to play the guitar, and makes up corny little songs while he's practicing. Kinda cute. I was sang to at WDW on the Boardwalk by the little jazz band. The bike/piano came up and they all sang and played. The song was something about a scorned woman on the beach, I think. I love attention, so it was fun.

On our first trip to WDW, my wife was seranaded at the Rose & Crown. It was very very cute. The Rose & Crown remains one of our favorite places to dine when we are at WDW.

This is close to being serenaded.

It was an imitation Frank Sinatra who was on stage. DH were seated right beside the stage. The performer would often sing his song directly to us. It was fun! You know everyone is looking at you and the music was beautiful. It was embarrassing but nice.

Lots of times....:D I've done some serenading, too. It's fun....:D

Yes, I have :) My husband used to play his guitar and sing to me when we were courting. Very romantic :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter