Has 'Ohana Become the Toughest ADR?

I have to agree. I was ready 180 at 6am on the dot and nothing. Of course, I also expected this, because I've had to stalk like crazy our last few trips to get 'Ohana dinner. I even want a 9:30pm or later, but still... nothing. We usually have good luck a few weeks before travel, but we'll see.

I don't know what is up with the week following Thanksgiving but I can't find available times for Ohana or BOG dinner in this period. I'm actually trying everyday from 11/12 to 11/27 and got nothing!
However.. I have noticed that it would be fairly easy if I wanted to book for tomorrow or the day after.. so I really do think that, as the date approaches, it is very possible to grab an ADR on these most popular restaurants.
This is the exact situation that we're in for the exact same time period. We arrive the Saturday after Thanksgiving and I've literally checked daily since our 180+10 date and we still don't have Ohana for any of our 7 nights. I've decided that it's probably going to be something I luck into a week or two before the trip or while we're actually on property. We've been using the touring plans app as well but no dice on it either thus far..

Good luck to you!

This is the exact situation that we're in for the exact same time period. We arrive the Saturday after Thanksgiving and I've literally checked daily since our 180+10 date and we still don't have Ohana for any of our 7 nights. I've decided that it's probably going to be something I luck into a week or two before the trip or while we're actually on property. We've been using the touring plans app as well but no dice on it either thus far..

Good luck to you!

I actually got a perfect ADR time for 'Ohana using the touring plans app! I'm totally in love with it! :love:
Good luck! Hope you get the perfect time/date for your family too!

Okay, fellow 'Ohana ADR searchers... I've posted on this here before, but still haven't had any luck since my last post. Some tips, please?
Our trip is around the same time as many of yours (end of Nov/ early Dec), and no 'Ohana dinners were available on our 180 days at 6 a.m. We've had luck with some amazing ADRs (BOG, CRT, Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, TREX, Cape May Cafe and have cancelled Akershus and an 'Ohana breakfast that didn't work for us), so I know I should be very grateful for that. But darnit, I really want an 'Ohana dinner! I check the website quite a bit more often that I'd like to admit, and have alerts set up through the Touring Plans reservation finder and Mouse Dining, too. I'm also on the Nov/ Dec ADR Cancellation threads on this site. I'm thinking, like some of you, I may only be lucky enough to find this res last minute, if then! Any other tips or suggestions for trying to grab this elusive ADR?
THANK YOU! This is such an awesome online community!

Okay, fellow 'Ohana ADR searchers... I've posted on this here before, but still haven't had any luck since my last post. Some tips, please?
Our trip is around the same time as many of yours (end of Nov/ early Dec), and no 'Ohana dinners were available on our 180 days at 6 a.m. We've had luck with some amazing ADRs (BOG, CRT, Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, TREX, Cape May Cafe and have cancelled Akershus and an 'Ohana breakfast that didn't work for us), so I know I should be very grateful for that. But darnit, I really want an 'Ohana dinner! I check the website quite a bit more often that I'd like to admit, and have alerts set up through the Touring Plans reservation finder and Mouse Dining, too. I'm also on the Nov/ Dec ADR Cancellation threads on this site. I'm thinking, like some of you, I may only be lucky enough to find this res last minute, if then! Any other tips or suggestions for trying to grab this elusive ADR?
THANK YOU! This is such an awesome online community!

I'm not sure there's anything more you can do. Sounds like you've got it all covered. You will see movement with ADR's when FP and final payment dates come around. Be ready -10 and +10 from your FP and final payment dates. There will be cancellations

I'm not sure there's anything more you can do. Sounds like you've got it all covered. You will see movement with ADR's when FP and final payment dates come around. Be ready -10 and +10 from your FP and final payment dates. There will be cancellations
@John Marecek , thanks for that awesome tip!

TOURING PLANS CAME THROUGH!!!! After 9-10 weeks of obsessive looking... whew!!!!! I guess it IS possible to grab this one!

We were only able to get an 8:30 (with 2 kids really want 6-7pm) for our Oct, non FD date trip. Granted I wanted it for our check in night which is always the hardest. I've tried Touring Plans res finder and have been checking a few times a week since, nothing. I wouldn't even want it if we weren't staying at the Poly. I mean, it's good but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there.

We normally hit Ohana every time we go and it's usually the second one we book, right after BOG. I checked in January and they do still have some available so not booking too fast. The last time we were there we noticed the food quality going down a little. This time we are going to head down to Kona instead. Very impressed with that meal and my daughter loved the duck. I will just miss having the fireworks for dinner.

We normally hit Ohana every time we go and it's usually the second one we book, right after BOG. I checked in January and they do still have some available so not booking too fast. The last time we were there we noticed the food quality going down a little. This time we are going to head down to Kona instead. Very impressed with that meal and my daughter loved the duck. I will just miss having the fireworks for dinner.

We have visited Kona several times because my son loved the duck too! I am sad to see that they have changed their menu recently and it no longer has the duck listed:( We still made an ADR there (and also for our fav, 'Ohana)

Keep trying! I've been fighting to get a reservation that wasn't at 3:30 for two months and was finally able to get one in Dec that was 5:35.

I am surprised to see so many people having trouble getting Ohana's reservations at the 180 day mark. We have been doing Ohana's on our first night in Disney for over 14 years and have never NOT been able to secure it for our first night. I booked ADRs for our Feb. trip (Mardi Gras week) yesterday and was able to get an 8:10 reservation for Ohana. I even forgot to set my alarm so I was over an hour late getting online and it was still available for several times on the day I wanted it.

My guess is there are people out there booking this meal multiple times for a trip and holding them until they decide which day they want. Hopefully everyone gets to grab a cancelation before their trips. For my family not having Ohana on a trip is not an option! LOL. My youngest told me that if we ever can't get an Ohana's reservation that we need to book at least one night at the Poly so we can order it from room service. I believe that was the highlight of my 2 teen's last trip, Ohana's on our first night and Ohana room service on our last night. Good luck everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!