Has Disney Ever Given you Free Passes

Status
Not open for further replies.
no. but i wish they would. does that count?;)

Actually, yes! When I won the day to WDW in February we were handed passes for both days we were there. All we had to do was do a little promotional work for WDW!

TC:cool:

We received free passes to Disneyland. We had been down on a trip and we had several problems. We wrote a letter detailing what went wrong and what also went right. We didn't ask for anything nor did we expect anything. We honestly told them that these problems would not keep us from going again but that we felt they might want to be aware of areas that needed some work. They sent us free one day passes.

Not exactly, but we were allowed into Epcot, to walk through without having passes.

One of these threads must have been moved here from another board... we now have identical threads. I am closing this one and you can link to the other in Johns post above.
Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter