Has anyone used The Park Prodigy?

sparrow10_

Savvy?
At this point I'm unsure of how I landed on this website, and their price for WDW is cheaper than the page and me using the 5% target card. ($1,010 for 2 tickets 4 days )
but haven't really heard of them and dont wanna get scammed lol

Not sure if this is the correct forum to post in but well

My family and I bought Universal tickets from them as they were offering early entry as a perk (we are not staying on site). We aren't going until 12/29 but they seem to be legit. At least for Universal they're a travel agency that works with them. I assume it's the same for WDW.

Just wondering if anyone else has had experience with purchasing Universal tickets from Park Prodigy?

I've purchased Disney tickets from them several times. I had no problems.

My family and I bought Universal tickets from them as they were offering early entry as a perk (we are not staying on site). We aren't going until 12/29 but they seem to be legit. At least for Universal they're a travel agency that works with them. I assume it's the same for WDW.
How was your experience?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter