Has Anyone signed up for Connections through Coolsavings.com

Thinking

Mouseketeer
I tried to do just that so I could get the $25 gift card, but once I put in my info, it just said the vendor (in this case connections) would get back to me.

But I have yet to receive any confirmation email or notification.

If anyone signed up for Connections through CoolSavings.com could comment on the steps that they went through it would be greatly appreciated.

I signed up through coolsavings and I got the same message you did. I sent them an email and they replied 3 days later stating that I had to contact connections directly about the $25 giftcard. I called them directly through the 1/800 number on their website and they had my membership info and they'd chosen a Blockbuster giftcard which is the one I wanted but I let them know that I never had the option of or selecting the card. I still haven't received my membership materials - it's been just about a week - but they said to wait at least 10 days before calling them back so I'll wait until Saturday and then I'll be on the phone if I don't get my stuff! I'd suggest calling them to get the giftcard matter straightened out.

I also signed up via Coolsavings over a week ago. So far, no membership package yet. My credit card has been charged already ($1).

Thanks for the heads up regarding the gift card. Do you guys remember what the choices were for the $25 gift card?

Thanks!
:)

boy am i glad i found this post....sounds like i am in the same boat, but with no response from coolsavings as of yet. emailed them a week ago. sounds like i need to call connections...gees. there is no blockbuster in my area......so no thanks to that giftcard. i dont remember the other selections...........just figured i would pick it when my membership packet arrived.....i guess not.

debbie

I too had not recieved anything in the snail mail or via e-mail so I just called the toll free Connections number today and asked for my membership number ( I also was told it will take 7-10 business days for pkg of info to arrive).
I logged on to the Connections website with my ID number and went ahead and ordered the 4 day hoppers and the
lunch vouchers I wanted for my March trip.
If you go to the your account part of the website there is a link on the left of the page and you can print out a membership card with you name and ID number and it has the toll free connections number on it.
hope this info helps:)

I just got off the phone with Connections and got the membership number and can now access the site -- thanks for suggesting to call them directly.

The Connections person said what will happen next is that when I receive the membership kit in the mail there will be a reply card where I indicate which gift card I want and once they receive that the card will be sent to me.

So it looks like we will have an option to select which card we want.

I was looking around coolsavings.com & didn't see any mention of Connections. Was this a special for a limited time?

When you go to the Coolsavings site, click on the Free Stuff tab and then look for the Quick Serch window to select a merchant, scroll down to Connections.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter