Has anyone moved..

NJmouse

DIS Veteran
furniture during their stay in a 2br? I was wondering if anyone for example took the table from the studio part and put it in the living room part of the one bedroom so that there is enough room for 8 people to eat together. If you did was there any problem doing this? Is the opening in the doorway big enough? This is at the BWV that I am talking about.

I'm sure by tipping and turning the table you could get it into the 1 br from the adjoining studio. We have only stayed in the studio before but we eat and watch tv so we ALWAYS move the table in front of the couch. It works for us.

We always move the table from the second bedroom to the dining area whenever we have more than 4 eating at one time. It's not a problem moving the furniture or leaving it in the dining area during your stay. We've never found it to be in the way.

Happy tavels!
sweetp0618

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter