Has anyone had experience with keeping the same room with a combined reservation of 2 memberships?

Yes, I have two memberships and have booked vacations with nights on one and then the other. When we got there, there were no issues and we had the room for the entire stay!

I also have 2 UY's (i.e. Memberships) and do this often. I have MS mark them as continuing stays and confirm when checking in that the resort has us staying in the same room. You now have to check out and in again and it does vary a bit by resort how they will handle it but not too much of a problem usually.

When it's memberships of two different owners they seem to always want to talk with both owners before setting it up for continuing stay.

Yes we have done this so have not had to change rooms. Just put a note in advance for the room controller as continuing and go to the front desk 1st thing in the morning for the change over to be completed.
I never knew that there are dedicated 2 bedrooms at BWV, great info.

The other thing I did at Boardwalk was to ask for a dedicated room on our first reservation, so that it wouldn't matter to any other reservation on the change over day. If you were in "half" of a lock off room you might have to move to accommodate someone else's reservatIon, depends on who is checking-in-and-out that day.

We do it on almost ever trip and have never had to switch rooms....Though on one trip to AKV Jambo, they made a holy mess of out dining plan (Hence another reason why we rarely get a dining plan) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter