Has anyone ever tried....

DisneyBen

<font color=green>Will take a Dole Whip over a Itz
Has anyone ever tried shipping a box of food/toiletries down to your WDW hotel several days before you go? Since we are only allowed to carry one bag on the plane now, we are doing this. I would just like to hear of any experiences with this.

It might cost about the same to take a cab to Publix and buy them after you arrive. The postage is quite high and toiletries are very heavy.

I've never done this, though.

We are being picked up by Tiffany town car service because they will make one grocery stop for you. If you need the info CD

We have used Tiffany Towncar for the past couple of years, and last year were not pleased with them, so we are trying a different towncar service. I believe that any towncar service will make a grocery stop for you, but we have done that the last couple of years and decided that given the cost of groceries down in Orlando, it might be cheaper to just ship our own.

My kids have special food needs so i am doing this at the end of june. ups has a $15 / 5 day ground rate for a box up to 20 lbs

we will see how this works !

scott

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter