• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone driven from Halifax to Disney

Eeyoreloverforever

Mouseketeer
with kids?

Right now we have 5 yr old dd and are expecting our second in late December/early January.

We typically go to Disney about every year and a half.

How do you keep the kids entertained? What do you do for meals and sleeping? How many hours do you typically drive in a day? How many days does it take to get there?

We are lucky enough to have a van with a DVD player, but I don't think the kids would watch DVD's non stop for 3 days.

lately:D

I think we should arrange a bus or charter our very own plane to WDW...

Have to paint it bright green first!:bounce:

Honestly, with a 5yr old and a new little one...have to say it would be air all the way...from Halifax...35 hours, conservatively. And yep, thatès lots of DVD watching! My sister-in-law and I were going to do it this winter, with her 3yr old, and my two 5yr old twins...all boys. Our DHs were going to fly down and meet us. When we realized how excited our DH were about that prospect, we got very unexcited about the driving idea.:crazy2:

Price of airfare: 310+tax
Maintaining our sanity...priceless

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter