Has anyone done/considered a combined Vow Renewal?

RadioFanatic

Mouseketeer<br><font color=6d6b70>SO not a jewelry
My dh and I just celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary. I would love to do a vow renewal, but really wouldn't invite anyone. I thought it would be cool to combine with another couple to share in the costs, and then maybe share costs for an illuminations dessert party or something else. has anyone ever done this, tried it? Does WDW refuse to do this?

Just a thought.

I meant to put this on the main wedding board - could a moderator move it please? thanks!

Someone posted a while back that they'd contacted DFTW about doing a double vow rewewal and they were told they'd be charged two Escape fees for it. They were going to call back to talk to someone else to see if this was definitely how it worked, but I never caught the outcome. Alternatively, I was going to say you might want to look into the Memories Collection. That's what we had for our vow renewal - the cost is about half that of an Escape. It doesn't include as many elements but I thought it was perfect for a small/intimate vow renewal. Good luck!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter