Has anyone bought a park hopper from AAA?

kristenhh

Why can't we go to DL for EVERY vacation?
Does it include a parking pass and can you get the adult ticket for the child's price deal?

Thanks!

Yes on both , the kids deal is over April 27th and the free parking almost pays for your AAA memebership ! Parking is 10.00 a day there! We booked our whole trip through AAA and it was much cheaper then anywhere else I priced it.

I just stopped by our AAA to get the buy 1 Adult get 1 child ticket free. They had a $15 processing fee and $10 shipping fee even though I am picking it up down there. Is that normal? I went ahead and bought it because the free parking offset the processing fees.

If you are thinking of getting these they might have to order them for you our AAA did not carry them in the office.

I love our membership (flat tires, locking keys in the car are two of my most common problems)

They did not charge us anything over the face value of the ticket ($119 each for 3 day adult hoppers at the kid's price).

They do have a free parking pass and an early entry day.

Yipee!!! We are going in 6 days -- Space Mountain Here I Come!

They have the 3 day hoppers at AAA but not the Buy Adult get Kids Free. I hope they have some great deals later in the summer, I'm trying to help a friend plan a trip. She really is hopping for a ticket deal.

I went to our AAA office to buy the DL tickets and I was told AAA doesnt sell DL tickets in their office, I wonder if you can buy the tickets on AAA wedsite?
anyways i bought my tickets thru getawaytoday and was told to pick the tickets up at the main gate, like on will call, i guess. I beleive i was also told the tickets are refundable for any reason i cant use them.

kristenhh said:
They did not charge us anything over the face value of the ticket ($119 each for 3 day adult hoppers at the kid's price).

They do have a free parking pass and an early entry day.

Yipee!!! We are going in 6 days -- Space Mountain Here I Come!

That's a great price! I have a AAA membership. Can I buy the tickets now at that price for a June trip? Do they have to be used by a certain date?

Thanks but I'm still confused. If I buy the tickets before 4/27 can I use them in June or do they have to be used by 4/27?

SpectroBelle said:
Thanks but I'm still confused. If I buy the tickets before 4/27 can I use them in June or do they have to be used by 4/27?

I think the last day you can use them is April 27, then they expire 14 days after that.

I always use AAA. It works best for me and I NEED those unlimited fastpasses when its crowded!! What a brat I am ! :maleficen :hmghost:

That would be totally excellent as we are going to be there on a Friday and Saturday and it will be crowded.

kristenhh said:
That would be totally excellent as we are going to be there on a Friday and Saturday and it will be crowded.

The enhanced fastpassses are only if you stay at a DLR hotel for 2 (or maybe 3??) or more nights. If you buy tickets only you don't get the enhanced fastpass option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter