Harry Styles as Sebastian

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
Interesting - was just watching (or listening to) Top Pop Hits Music Choice on my cable, and a song by Harry Styles came on (if you don't know, he used to "the guy with the hai"r in the boy band One Direction - he's now solo - as they all are - much shorter hair, but no less GORGEOUS!) :). It said they asked him if he could be any Disney character, who he'd pick. He said Sebastian, from the Little Mermaid.

Who would you be, and why? I think I'd be Mickey the Sorcerer's Apprentice (my fave - duh!) because he's so cute, can stop bad things from happening, bring magic, and dispel nightmares - all with a wave of his magical hands and wand.

Last edited:
It's so hard to pick, but I think I would pick Dash. I just watched The Incredibles tonight on tv and I've always thought being fast is the best super power. Plus, he's funny and cute lol!

Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I've had more than a few people tell me I need to get a job working as her. And we both love a good book.

Also, Off topic, 1D needs to get back together.

Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I've had more than a few people tell me I need to get a job working as her. And we both love a good book.

I second this, but without zayn. I saw them in concert in 2013 and they were so good.

I second this, but without zayn. I saw them in concert in 2013 and they were so good.

I've seen them twice. Once with and once without Zayn. They were so much better without him!

They just aren't as good as solo artists, minus Niall - as he's done well for himself. :)

I've seen them twice. Once with and once without Zayn. They were so much better without him!

They just aren't as good as solo artists, minus Niall - as he's done well for himself. :)
I think Niall and Harry are both doing well on their own plus Harry acted in a movie which is impressive. I haven’t liked any of Liam’s songs.

[QUOTE="BriLovesDisney, post: 58507522, member: 610954"
Also, Off topic, 1D needs to get back together.[/QUOTE]

@BriLovesDisney I could NOT agree more!! :thumbsup2 They were good at doing what they did, and although I never got to drool.....I mean see.....them in public, they also appeared to enjoy doing what they did, together, and also appeared to appreciate each other's talents, and be friends.

I think Niall and Harry are both doing well on their own plus Harry acted in a movie which is impressive. I haven’t liked any of Liam’s songs.
Yeah, and haven't really seen anything of Zayn, except occasionally on TMZ or something, since he was/is dating Gigi Hadid.

Yeah, and haven't really seen anything of Zayn, except occasionally on TMZ or something, since he was/is dating Gigi Hadid.
He’s had some singles out and has been pairing up with others to make songs. I just haven’t liked what he’s put out there. I haven’t heard much from Louis but he has a kid.

When I was younger I wanted to be Ariel as I have red hair and at 16 thought I knew everything lol.

Now I old, bitter :thumbsup2 and far more sarcastic, think I would need to be Iago :rotfl:

When I was younger I wanted to be Ariel as I have red hair and at 16 thought I knew everything lol.

Now I old, bitter :thumbsup2 and far more sarcastic, think I would need to be Iago :rotfl:
Great answer, LOVE it! :) And Ariel is probably my fave Disney princess, she's gorge! :)

Great answer, LOVE it! :) And Ariel is probably my fave Disney princess, she's gorge! :)
I think my favorite princess is a tie between Belle and Rapunzel. I like Belle because she reads so much and teaches others to read (I LOVE reading and am a teacher). I like Rapunzel because of her energetic personality and after her hair gets cut off it resembles mine. There aren't very many princesses with short hair.

Is it wrong that my mind went straight to villains? First I thought Gaston, then Scar.

There needs to be a Wicked style movie about Scar. Something that shows him for the wonder he is.

Is it wrong that my mind went straight to villains? First I thought Gaston, then Scar.

There needs to be a Wicked style movie about Scar. Something that shows him for the wonder he is.
Hey - you should write that screenplay, @pjweaver - ya might have a certifiable HIT on your hands! I'd check it our, for sure! :)

[QUOTE="BriLovesDisney, post: 58507522, member: 610954"

@BriLovesDisney I could NOT agree more!! :thumbsup2 They were good at doing what they did, and although I never got to drool.....I mean see.....them in public, they also appeared to enjoy doing what they did, together, and also appeared to appreciate each other's talents, and be friends.[/QUOTE]

LOL The last time I saw them in concert was about 2 months before their 'breakup' I had floor seats... it was so weird seeing them that close!!!! I really really hope they get back together because they were amazing! :)

@BriLovesDisney I could NOT agree more!! :thumbsup2 They were good at doing what they did, and although I never got to drool.....I mean see.....them in public, they also appeared to enjoy doing what they did, together, and also appeared to appreciate each other's talents, and be friends.

We saw them at Tinley Park. I think it was after their second album came out. They were super good and 5SOS opened for them and at that time I had never even heard of them!

Last edited:
We saw them at Tinley Park. I think it was after their second album came out. They were super good and 5SOS opened for them and at that time I had never even heard of them!

What ever happened to 5SOS? They were pretty good and had some fame for a while...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts