hard to believe it....how did we manage to get to single digits...almost...

disneyholic family

disney on my mind....
this started out a very long time ago...

i could say it started with the UK package more than a year ago..

but really, the planning for this trip started 6 years ago, right after our last family trip in 2011...

crazy to say those 6 years have flown by, but they really have...
and the 14 months or so since the UK package booking? that's been on warp drive it's gone so fast..

i can't believe it..

and still so much to do and now so very little time to do it..

i know there are lots of others on this board who are on their way, or about to leave, or will head out soon after us....bon voyage to all...happy trails....magical times....

oh boy!!! gonna see the mouse....

party: party: party:

Wow, I thought I'd done pretty good with booking it 2 years from the date of travel but you with 6 - well done haha.

Have a great time, were actually in double digits today so 99 days and counting.

It'll be even more worth it as you've waiting so long :cutie:

We had to wait 8yrs between visits when we had DD and now we are going again after 3yrs the time was flown by and I'm so grateful.

Have a wonderful time :mickeybarpixiedust::dogdance:

the kids have already started to plan the next one and we haven't even started this one yet!!
with all the D23 announcements, they've decided we should plan to visit for the big disney anniverary, since all the new stuff will be open by then..
so i guess that means 2022 or 2023?...
gosh doesn't that sound far away? but that too will fly by....

:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc8 days for us. I was only thinking about doing a SDD yesterday then had a mad panic and started printing e tickets instead then ran out of time :rotfl:

Thanks to everyone who has helped and advised us along the way xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter