Hard rock hotel cabana

nyliz

Earning My Ears
I have read in other threads people's review on the cabanas. Not to sound stupid but what are the benefits of renting cabana for the day? How much does it cost and is it worth it if you are going back & forth to the parks.
I love the sun & I am thinking of 1 day renting the cabana & let hubby & kids go to parks. Any help with this? :sunny: 4/23-4/27/05

We've never rented a cabana at Universal, but we have at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
It was worth every penny! There they had misters that go off when its hot to cool down (I believe the HRH cabanas have fans). They have a tv, table and chairs + lounge chairs that are already reserved, so you don't have to hunt down chairs for the day. It is SHADE which is huge for my DH and 3 DD's (all of whom are fair skin).
The biggest perk for us in Vegas was they kept our fridge filled with juice and pop. We brought in our own vodka in plastic water bottles and make great drinks all day. :cool1:
We plan to do a little of that too at HRH cabana. But in vegas we were really having fun (no kids and an adult environment!)
Overall it will be totally worth it for us to have a "home base" for the kids. And you get the cabana from early morning into the evening!
Good luck and have fun!

The Cabanas are $100 for a regular & $125 for a themed. If your staying on Club Level the price is $50/regular & $75/themed.

All cabanas have a table w/4 chairs, a fan w/light (for at night), TV w/cable, a refrig w/8 drinks (2 Coke, 2 diet Coke, 2 Sprite & 2 Waters), 2 reserved lounge chairs, a fruit tray, and a phone (to call the Beach Club).

The themed cabanas also include a refill of the drinks & 2 floats for the pool.

Hope this helps!
:flower: ,
Katie

thanks for the information - very helpful - sounds good for a day at the pool ! :cool1:

Can anyone tell me more about the themed cabanas? What are the themes and what do they look like?! Any pictures?

Hi no10 is the Stevie Wonder Aquarium themed Cabana great deck chairs to lounge in and pretty close to slide and hot tub I thought this one offered a bit more space than others

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter