• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Haunts

This is great. We're just back and took my nephews. Now they can show this to their parents who couldn't come. Are there any other simular sites for other rides?

Help!!!! Just to show my appalling computer skills (or lack of them!!) I can't get on to the "Happy Haunts" site. I just get a screen which says: "This site is optimized for a 1024 x 768 screen resolution" which is terribly interesting but not much help!!! What do I do please???

BPTP said:
Diana, because my brother has a problem with his email at the moment I can't send them the link and so have written it down for them. It is
www.pineapple-nl.com/hauntedwebsite/happyhaunts. Best of luck
Theresa
Thank you Theresa - that's really nice of you but I still get the same message with nothing to click on to take me to another page or anything and having checked my screen resolution it is 1024 x 768 so I don't know why it won't let me see the web page. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Diana, it took a couple of minutes for the page to load on my computer. Maybe it's taking a little longer on yours? I hope you can view it. It's a great site!

Linda

Mickey's old friend said:
Diana, it took a couple of minutes for the page to load on my computer. Maybe it's taking a little longer on yours? I hope you can view it. It's a great site!
Linda
Thank you Linda. I tried again and left it for 5 minutes but nothing happened. I'm getting really cross now!!! Has anyone got any suggestions please?

Sorry Di, can't help. :sad2: :sad2:

Steve, thanks for the link, what a great site!:sunny:

Hi,

Try going straight to the main menu:

add the following to the link

/menu.htm

Do you have Flash installed, I'm guessing you must have as its used on lots of sites but you could try updating.

You can get an update to flash from Macromedia:

Seems I can't post URLS as I don't have enough post count. So my links might not work.

Chris

Thank you for your help Chris - I appreciate it!
I've tried www.pineapple-nl.com/ hauntedwebsite/happyhaunts/menu.htm
and I've got Flash macromedia 7.0.19.0 installed but still nothing happens when I try to get on the site. This is a mystery - and a very annoying one!!! :mad:

If you have Flash installed I don't see why it wouldn't load up - unless you are on a really slow connection or have some kind of content filter, though they usually tell you when a site is blocked.

Only thing I can suggest is to ask the people who run the site - they have a forum here: http://hauntedwebsite.pineapple-nl.com/Forum/index.php

diberry said:
Thank you for your help Chris - I appreciate it!
I've tried www.pineapple-nl.com/ hauntedwebsite/happyhaunts/menu.htm
and I've got Flash macromedia 7.0.19.0 installed but still nothing happens when I try to get on the site. This is a mystery - and a very annoying one!!! :mad:
Hi Di, not sure if it is just a typo (now I'm an expert on them) but spotted a space before hauntedwebsite. Does this help?

Reid

Cyrano said:
Hi Di, not sure if it is just a typo (now I'm an expert on them) but spotted a space before hauntedwebsite. Does this help?

Reid
Thanks Reid - I appreciate your help too but sadly I've tried that. I think I've got so many anti-virus, anti-spam, anti-everything that it's blocking stuff I don't want blocked!!!

Oh, thanks Chris - you are kind - I've really enjoyed looking at all that!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter