• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Happy Birthday Young Pooh - 23rd August***

Bexx

DIS Veteran
Mickey2.gif
HPAnimated.gif
Mickey1.gif

Happy Birthday Sue!

A big bananaconga to you :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: and many more of them

Just bumping this as Sue got the date of her own birthday wrong ( :confused3 :rotfl: ) and it's actually today - so, once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE!!!!!

Happy belated birthday Sue!! (Whenever it was!!)

Happy Birthday Sue, come on now, it was just an excuse to have two celebrations, wasn't it! :bday:

Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes.

It is old age creeping up on me (and having an 11 month old DD) that made me type the wrong date! That and also being very excited about our trip to DLP this weekend.

Thanks again

Sue

diberry said:
Just bumping this as Sue got the date of her own birthday wrong ( :confused3 :rotfl: ) and it's actually today

I noticed Sue had two different dates for her birthday, but only after I'd posted the greeting!! :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter