Hand held triva game?

elismom

A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes
I am wanting to get my DS the hand held trivia game or the magical moments game I know that they dont sell these at the disney store.
Has any one ever ordered them from a site in the us or should i just wait to get one when I go down?
We are staying at the *** do they have them in their shop there?

the shipping charges will kill you!LOL And then there's the duty!

Not worth it!

Scratch
:smooth:

I'm guessing you're staying at the All Star Sports? The board software doesn't like the abbreviation. :p

Our DD bought one of those on our most recent stay. She bought it at one of the parks, but I'm reasonably certain it was available in at least some of the resort shops as well.

- Mike

If you are flying this info is for you. We spent a lot of time at Toronto airport because of the blackout in August. My daughter (18) spent some time looking in the shops, first at books and magazines but eventually she got around to the hand held games. She bought a Disney trivia game to play while we waited for the plane to take off and during our stop over. I think I paid $14.95 plus tax for it. She isn't home right now, so I can't ask her which one it is. I'll find out when she gets home and post later.

The name of the hand held trivia game is The Wonderful World of Disney Trivia electonic game. It is in the shape of a Mickey head. My daughter reminded me that she bought it after we went through immigration and security on our way to our boarding area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter