Halloween t-shirts

musicman85

Earning My Ears
Do you see a lot of adults wearing non-Disney Halloween styled t-shirts? I have a few Halloween t-shirts I might wear, but not sure if it's something that would look out of place. I was going to wear one with a pumpkin on it for my Magic Kingdom day, even though we're not doing the after hours party. I don't want to feel out of place wearing it.

TIA!

We wear seasonal shirts (not matchy matchy) to the parks most days! This year we were at Flower and Garden, and will be at the tail end of Food and Wine, transitioning to Thanksgiving, transitioning to Christmas! It is half the fun of planning (DH even gets into it and is collecting TB Hawaiian shirts) and don't forget to pack your ears LOL!

:love:

Do you see a lot of adults wearing non-Disney Halloween styled t-shirts? I have a few Halloween t-shirts I might wear, but not sure if it's something that would look out of place. I was going to wear one with a pumpkin on it for my Magic Kingdom day, even though we're not doing the after hours party. I don't want to feel out of place wearing it.

TIA!
If you are in the park on a party day, somebody glancing at your shirt won't know that you aren't staying for the party. For all they know you won't have time to change later. Not that it matters. The only time I ever had a "Why are they wearing that?" thought was when someone was wearing a tail - in March, not Halloween time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter