Halloween Season 2018 Question

KRW321

Earning My Ears
My family and I have been to Disney many times but it will be the first time going in September. I know mid-September is usually when Disneyland starts their Halloween season and I also know that Space Mountain and Haunted Mansion go through refurbishments for layovers starting around August. So my question is: does anyone have an idea when Halloween season could start so we could experience these attractions? Thanks!

Last edited:
My family and I have been to Disney many times but it will be the first time going in September. I know mid-September is usually when Disneyland starts their Halloween season and I also know that Space Mountain and Haunted Mansion go through refurbishments for layovers starting around August. So my question is: does anyone have an idea when Halloween season could start so we could experience these attractions? Thanks!

This link has the dates from 2017 and says it will be updated for 2018 when the information becomes available. Hope it helps:

https://disneylanddaily.com/your-guide-to-the-halloween-party-and-halloween-time-at-disneyland/

Disneyland dates and prices for the Halloween party have been posted on Disney.Com.... THEY BE UPDATED

Try asking this in the Disneyland (California) forum. That is the forum for trip planning, so you'll get lots of good advice and suggestions there!

Could you give me a link? I have the hardest time searching for anything on Disboards!!!!!! I'm looking for a Halloween Super Thread for Disneyland in California for 2018. Thanks!

Could you give me a link? I have the hardest time searching for anything on Disboards!!!!!! I'm looking for a Halloween Super Thread for Disneyland in California for 2018. Thanks!

Go to the top of this page. Under the ad banner, you should see four white tabs/links/buttons which read "Home," "Forums," "Disneyland," "Disneyland (California)" -- click on the last one. That will take you right to the trip planning forum.
Someone recently volunteered to start the Halloween Time Superthread for 2018, but hasn't started it yet. When she does, it will be in that forum. In the meantime, the MHP link posted above has the most recent party information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!